“OCP Engineering Workshop in Seoul, Korea” held on November, 14 2013 in Seoul, Korea.
A presentation from OCPJapan member Ko Ise from Datahotel was given, highlighting the snow cooling technology for their DataCenter.
Topics of the day are listed below:
- Dan Lee from Facebook, talk ‘Facebook Prineville Data Center Evaporative Cooling – Methods, Costs and Efficiencies’.
- Tan Qing, ‘Intel Silicon Photonics and its application for server disaggregation’.
- Ko Ise from Datahotel, talk ‘Building an OCP datacenter in Japan using snow cooling’.
- Pierluigi Sarti, Facebook system architect ‘Next generation of open rack moving to the disaggregated datacenter’.
- Charlie Manese, OCP VP of business dev, ‘OCP project update with a focus on Certification and Interoperability labs in Taiwan and USA’.
- John Kenevey, Facebook, OCP growth in the regions.
- Minchul Joo, ‘Kakao’s infrastructure design and architecture with best practice.’
- Keunho Ryu, ‘Naver Datacenter GAK’